arrow_upward
Is Cyberpunk2077 gonna suck?
The anticipation has been killing everyone... the release date is coming up... There was a new ad featuring music by Billie Elish... the graphics which don't look as good as other games coming out, we remember the shitshow that was Duke Nukem Forever...

Where are you sitting on this one?

[+] 1 user Likes Jimbeam's post
Should’ve moved to next gen only when they had the chance.

Considering the past games that they've produced like Witcher 3, probably not unless CD Projekt Red has gone the way of Blizzard after Activision started calling the shots.

not sure, the problem is that they are crounching a lot from a lot of time.. this might be bad for the final prodct quality

I don’t think so. I think it’s going to be a decent game. I rather wait to see gameplay than right out preordering the game.

I think it will have some issues at launch and obviously everyone is hyped so there will be quite a few negative reviews

probably not for most people, cant expect too much from any game nowadays until its released though

CD Projekt will only release it when it meets the quality and even surpasses the Witcher 3. Even if it means constant delays and overworked employees, I doubt it will be anything but great.

I sure as hell hope not so, I just try trusting the company and hope it all works out. They don't have a bad record so far iirc

CD Projekt Red aways delivers

My opinion is that game being delayed only means the game is going to be better. It needs to balance the hype of the game too much hype and it will be disappointing too little everyone would have already moved to newer titles. I’m staying optimistic but not expecting it in the near future