arrow_upward
Is Cyberpunk really as broken as everyone says it is?
The internet is ripping this game apart but all my friends on next gen consoles
And pc say its great and with hardly any bugs encountered in their playthrough, is it really as bad as people are making it?

Seems to be a bit of a platform Issue. PC and PS5 are more stable than the PS4/XBox Versions atm.

[+] 1 user Likes Akawol's post
I haven't played it yet, but I heard people say that they enjoy it very much, despite the occasional bug.

Its occasional for me. Happens every once in a while but other than that its a great game.

I played it around 40h, it's good but yeah occasional bugs can ruin the immersion other than it's a really good game

should i get it tho

its great enjoyable but a litle... bit off.

Hello have a great new year

On PC, it's buggy at a few points but an incredible game. Though, even without the bugs, it might not have as much appeal to a broader crowd that just wants something like Call of Duty or GTA.

Also, should have taken an extra year to figure things out.

It's not. The game works very well if you are on PC or current-gen console. The bugs never really were much of an issue, just some people saw one every now and then. Functionality is improving quickly.

However, the optimization isn't quite there. I have a monster of a PC, yet I have to tone down the graphics settings heavily to play in 4K over 30FPS. Rainbow Six Siege gets over 60FPS with max graphics settings in 4K.

initially yes, but now most of the issues has been fixed