arrow_upward
If Lakers win, will Lebron be the GOAT?
The only thing preventing Lebron from having sole GOAT status is the championships issue, but if he wins he will have titles with 3 different teams. Enough to make him the unanimous GOAT?

absolutely not, he needs 6 or more

horry has 7 rings with 3 teams doesn't mean he's a goat

plus this season's champs has an astericks on them cuz of covid, not everyone is gonna be fully healthy come playoff time

[+] 1 user Likes borderline232's post
I don't think this season should count as highly as past seasons.

I personally believe Lebron already is the GOAT, but when discussing this topic with people a common point they bring up is that MJ has 6 rings and lebron only has 3...so I think that another ring should even it out and hopefully people can start to realize he’s the best to ever play the game of basketball

He'll still be in MJ's shadow.

Nope. Simply because he’ll always be under Jordan and Kobe.

MJ will always be the GOAT

Its still AIR JORDAN

I don't even consider Lebron in the top 2, yet alone the GOAT. He's got a lot of work to even just replace Kobe as #2.

I think he has too many losses in the finals to ever be considered the GOAT

I don’t think this season will make any difference at all. If you don’t already think he’s the GOAT then odds are this year isn’t going to change your mind.

[+] 1 user Likes 2kgod69's post
He's been chasing the goat for a long time. Tough to determine since they didn't play against each other. But jordan if a tad bit ahead

i think jordan is valuable player more than lebron