arrow_upward
I like girly cute guys and any girls (generally), but I can't stand muscular guys
I have a distinct taste on what kind of person I like

they are generally girly or actual girl

I have been attracted to cute/girly guys, but never dudes with hair (chest, beard, etc.) or big muscles

I prefer girls

am I really bisexual?

I dont know. Im so confused

"Am I bisexual"? Maybe, but don't worry too much about it. Don't think of sexuality as a bunch of separate boxes, it's more like a spectrum/sliding bar., with one end 100% straight and the other end 100% gay. Basically anyone who's not at the 2 extremes are going to be attracted to some people of their own gender, even if just a little bit.

Also, if anyone tries to tell you what to do in your sex life (and they're not your partner), it's not their dammn business.

Listen to the other poster but also it sounds like the guys you may be interested are mostly feminine, and whilst muscular women are less feminine than "girly girls", they still have femininity that muscular guys lack altogether. So you're spectrum may not end at "does not have a dick", but you're still interested in feminine features.

You like what you like sexuality is a broad spectrum

Agree with the others, you like what you like.  There's really no 50/50 even when it comes to bisexuality there's usually preferences still.  

But if you prefer girls, but also are attracted to feminine men then those are your preferences, don't worry about what it would make you in terms of bi/pan/omni/etc   You like what you like and that perspective is always going to be constantly evolving as time goes on Smile

this probably means you’re straight bro. but at the same time, if you’re into a guys face it means you’re bi. cause there are girls out there that dislike big muscular guys as well. if that’s the case then you’re just a top bisexual.

[+] 1 user Likes rosych101's post
I second this!!