arrow_upward
How to kick ex out?
So we been living together so a while and now we have broken up but shes still here any ideas of getting rid of her been like a month since we fucked Dodgy  also acts like a miserable cunt all the time now haha getting annoying

Give her 4 weeks notice lol, whats the problem

(04-03-2021, 02:54 AM)ItsCola Wrote: So we been living together so a while and now we have broken up but shes still here any ideas of getting rid of her been like a month since we fucked Dodgy  also acts like a miserable cunt all the time now haha getting annoying

Just straight up tell her man. Worst thing you can do is beat around the bush. If you really don't want her there, tell her to leave. If it gets weird, call the cops. If her name's not on the lease/mortgage, shouldn't be an issue. It's your place, not hers. Smile

You said you've already broken up? You did the "I'm breaking up with you", "This is over", "I'm sorry, we're not going to be together anymore". Not "I'm gonna go stay at my parents for awhile"... etc and make that *clear*?

You should do it face to face, and in private (not in a restaurant or a park). You should have an exit plan. After you're done talking, go for a walk, out for a coffee (alone you fool), or just to a friends place.

Be direct. Use "I" in sentences, not "we", and never "you". You want to communicate that there ARE reasons you don't want her to be there. But you don't want to be lecturing on what they are.

"Now that we're no longer together, "I" want you to leave". Something like that

If she gets the message she'll

1. leave
2. realize that she doesn't want to leave, maybe start having sex again to stay.

Be clear and stand your ground. Stay strong.

[+] 1 user Likes ep22222gas's post
> Just straight up tell her man. Worst thing you can do is beat around the bush. If you really don't want her there, tell her to leave. If it gets weird, call the cops. If her name's not on the lease/mortgage, shouldn't be an issue. It's your place, not hers. Smile

I agree. its your home, you pay for it (right?)

your're no longer together, kick her out man

you gotta be direct with her. if you want to be super nice you can offer to help her find somewhere else to go

wingman her so someone else picks her up

Daamn. Your situation is pretty bad..