arrow_upward
How to convince your partner to have a 3some
How would you coax your partner to have a threesome, and do girl prefer MMF or FFM? Share your experiences Big Grin

Watch some videos together

^ I'd agree, watch some videos together. A big part of this depends on moral systems too of course, and how safe/secure your partner feels with you.

Of course, if this isn't someone you're super committed with and they know it, it might be good to get them horny and then talk about it ya know

Maybe you should talk to them first? There's not point in doing 3way if only you and +1 enjoy it. But depending on relationship you're in, if you just hangout/netflix&chill getting out to parties and meeting new people can make the spark jump.

I tried, it did not go well lol

U definitely have to give her something in return since that's your fantasy, like you gotta fulfill her fantasy, whatever that may be.

Just watch some videos

I also want to know

Considering you have tried already I wouldn't bother anymore at the moment. I assume you are in your twenties tops considering you are on Leakedbb (not to disrespect the older members).

Considering you are in your late teens early twenties, you are as a man in your prime sexual era (again considering you are a man). for women, this era is between 42 & 55. so I would advise you to try it later if you have the patienceSmileconsidering you have above-average stamina in your 40 & 50s haha.

Make sure that the other partner is really hot so they into it too