arrow_upward
How many girls do you know in real life that you have nudes of?
I had quite a few but I deleted them unfortunately. I'm just curious how many people have them and if they're willing to share.

[+] 1 user Likes bigcardinal's post
I have some from ex-girlfriends, as well as some from a naughty workmate. I've lost some to time too. God bless the cloud.

I know a few its kinda scary but people do what they do to secure the bag

I've found an old school friend's nude modelling photos, and then a few OF of girls I know. There's one more girl I know has OF but can't find it. she mentioned it on Insta but no link

0. I feel weird knowing I have someone’s nudes while talking to them

But talking to them is the best part. My friend never sent me her nudes, but she was always playing around with it. She brought up the fact that she had lots of nudes on her phone at least twice, and she would do all sorts of stuff to tip me in the right direction. For instance, she once went to the bathroom and sent her husband a few pics, then stepped outside and handed me her phone, asking if I could set up her email or whatever. I sat down with her phone and she went back to her desk, where she kept glancing at me. I opened up the chat and had a good look at the pics, then handed her phone back. There was no way she wouldn't know I looked at it, but she never brought it up. One time I also mentioned to another friend that I like it when girls go braless. A few hours later she came over to my desk to hand me some paperwork and, sure enough, there she was, out of her bra and sticking around, making conversation just to make sure I had a good look at her breasts.

I got the pics after she asked for help with backing up her phone. I offered to download all of her stuff to send to the new phone. She agreed and handed me the phone and password. I took the liberty of making a few copies for my own personal enjoyment, and though I'm sure she doesn't mind, I guess never openly talking about it was part of the fun. She really seemed to enjoy teasing me, even though we never got physical or even considered it.

[+] 3 users Like xsssx's post
i don’t know any but i really like this discussion

I have 4, 2 exes, 1 friend and her gf

only one for now havent bee seeing anyone else lately

Three or four, and the truth is that they are not bad at all

i have a few, having nudes of people you are friends with feels more special then buying sets in my opinion

[+] 1 user Likes XeroDM's post
I have some from exes, and a couple from friends back in college. One of those are from my bestfriend. She didn't know I found her reddit throwaway.

I have exactly 5 different girls nudes that I know irl.

I've exchanged nudes with a few girls. I would never share them though, and I always advise them to block their face.

yeah, around a dozen. it's playful and fun as long as there are understood boundaries

I know one
I've known her since school days
She studied at 4+ and I didn't even think that I would see her at 18+
XD

only one, friend of mine showed me nudes of a girl who went to our school. Unfortunately one of the guys he showed leaked it to everyone and she had to move.

I have few. and to be honest I am always on the lookout..

Uhh none. Is this really that common. See it in person but taking pics and such just in a privacy concern waiting to happen.

none its a bit weird