arrow_upward
How is your relationship with her that day?
In my case she refuses stubbornly, 
I can't do anything. 
She doesn't allow anything that day (even a kiss. 
I don't want to have a relationship that day, but I think she's too mean. 
What about you guys?

I have no idea what you're talking about, anon. Explain what you're trying to ask because your post doesn't make sense.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
yeah your post makes no sense, also the black font color makes it hard to read lmao

I'm sorry for my Inappropriate examples

I mean that day = menstruation.

You got it??

It still makes no sense. I'd call this schizo posting but schizo posting makes sense. We have no idea who you're talking about, and why.

Let's leave... feel something cultural or different from you.

Oh, my mobile!
Let's just leave it.... I think there's a cultural difference between you and me.

Quote: Let's just leave it.... I think there's a cultural difference between you and me.
It's a language difference, not a cultural one.

My guess is you're saying that your girlfriend/wife is menstruating ("that day") and she doesn't want to do anything with you, not even kissing? Am I understanding this correctly? And she's being mean and all?

Dude, during that time she's in a lot of discomfort/pain. Her abdomen's literally cramping and pushing out stuff (and depending on how her health is normally, the discomfort could get a lot worse for her. Women can end up in the hospital from the pain, it can get that bad). So yes, of course she's going to be mean and grumpy.

Be nice and understanding to her. Ask her how you can help her be more comfortable. She doesn't feel like going out? It's ok, just hang out at her place. I heard chocolate usually helps also, there's something in it that boosts your mood (actual chocolate though, not white chocolate). Get her food she wants. Nothing too spicy or cold though, those normally already irritate the guts, it'll make the cramps worse.

She may continue to be grumpy and mean during those days, but she'll remember you making the effort. She'll be nicer to you during other times.

>that day = menstration, got it??
lmao dude, that makes even less sense now. girl troubles can all be absolved by two things: being high status, and giving less of a shit about them than they do you, once you have both these things everything else falls into place, no matter how short, poor, dumb, socially retarded, etc you are.