arrow_upward
How do you feel with AMD increasing the price of their products?
I feel like, since AMD is getting positioned in the Gaming Market they are shifting the price of their products, right now that their previous efforts are paying off its fine since in past years they offered insane quality products at great prices, so for now imo it’s fine that they’re getting back the success they were projecting. Still I want Intel to keep pushing so AMD doesn’t become a Monopoly.

[+] 2 users Like Alberto Leiva's post
I really don't care atm about it i just hope its not a permanent thing.

[+] 2 users Like Hunking3's post
Same, it’s not a thing I worry at the moment and it’s a smart move on their part. If competition stays we’re probably going to keep getting more innovation/ quality on both sides and I’m here for that.

They should sell the products for what they are worth and let the market dictate if they are the right price. If they are worse value than Intel they wont sell and eventually they will lower the price. They are not a benevolent corporation that is giving gamers cheap hardware for below what it is worth. Hopefully their recent success will push both Intel and Nvidia.

Tbh they got better product than intel - it would be wierd if they didn't increase prices.

As long as I can refinance a new GPU through Amazon or NewEgg then I'm good

Id say its fine for the time being but later they should reduce the price