arrow_upward
How do you feel about watching sports without crowds?
Personally I have lost some interest overall,.as some of the best moments in sports come from fans and the game feels a lot more real and lively,

still good to finally have some sports again, at least it makes covid life at least somewhat bearable. While i def miss the chants and crowds screaming when something amazing happens, I'm just glad to be able to get my mind off of things.

I watch a lot of soccer( PL, La Liga, Serie A, Bunde, MLS) and i def miss the people in the stands. The roars from the goals, and the screams when theres a foul... you miss that sensation.

[+] 1 user Likes slofituss's post
I think it’s good to get to be able to watch again even if it’s from home

Nice stuff man

Definitely not the same but hard to complain after not having any sports for months. Really sucks we didn’t get a March madness tourney this year tho

Its class we get to watch any sport rn but yeah without fans it feels really weird, almost like it's not a proper match but just some sort of training session you know

Happy to just have something but not the same. NHL playoffs were weak without it, a buzzing playoff crowd is the best atmosphere in North America imo