arrow_upward
How did the clippers actually lose?
Anyone else still in awe that they lost?

Not really to be honest. They were already showing their cracks in the first round versus the Mavs. Their roster looks like a fantasy basketball team. All pretty solid players individually but close to 0 team chemistry.

[+] 1 user Likes djacket's post
You're right. Still as you said the individual skill is so high its crazy to me they lost

Oh yeah totally agree with you on that like before the playoffs I had them getting to the Finals based on their stacked roster. But once I saw the Mavs steal a few games off them I started doubting them hard. Gotta give a lot of blame to Doc for not putting the team together it should have been a cakewalk for them

Who do you have winning the series? I want the heat to make some crazy unexpected things happen

Right now I see a Lakers Heat Finals and I'd totally love to see them pull off a huge upset when nobody saw them coming (myself incldued). Plus kinda rubs it in the media's face when they've been shoving LeBron and the Lakers championship down our throats all year long. Nuggets gonna have to pull some magic to beat the Lakers 3 more times but I def won't count them out again. Guess we'll have to see what happens tonight

[+] 1 user Likes djacket's post
Most inportant thing is that they lost it mentally, but they wouldnt stay a chance against LAL/Miami/Celtics anyway

Not a big fan of the ESPN talking heads, but I think they were spot on in this one:

RE: How did the clippers actually lose?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: How did the clippers actually lose?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Nuggets are just a great cohesive bball team, lot of heart and hard work (kinda like the Heat but way more talented).

Clippers got 2 allstars that machup well with Lakers all stars, and a couple of roll players that are decent (morris/zubac come to mind) but don't really gel as a team. I don't think Kawai is a leader in anyway other than leading from the front. He can't motivate or educate how to improve their play in the way a CP3 or Jimmy Buckets could.

Hard to say that kawhi is not a leader like 13 months after he ended the Warriors dynasty almost single handed ly.

Clips looked like last year’s Lakers. I suspect they’ll better next year.

Having the best counting stats on a championship team does not equal being a leader. That was Kyle Lowry's team through and through. You can call him a leader sure but he sure as hell wasn't a good one this year. Still isn't given that recent quote from his trainer.

Doc River is just overall a terrible coach. The nugget has re-organized their offensive since game 5, and River makes no adjustment on the defense.