arrow_upward
Has the world surpassed the need for another cod?
do we still need a cod game every year? I was done spending 60$ on a game that's similar to the previous one, they barely change the game engine many of the new 'features' are either minor changes or are poorly received.

[+] 1 user Likes diobono69's post
It's almost becoming a yearly franchise like Madden, NBA, FIFA etc. where so much content is just straight up re-used or re-skinned for the new release. Some new maps, maybe a new game mode, some new weapons, but mostly the same as before. It think it'll take a proper flop before COD takes 4-5 years off and really change it up upon returning.

Probably. I wonder if the game would be better as a subscription.

cod is the same every time, kinda boring these days, there are better alternatives

It hurts be even thinking about it Sad

"Do we still need" ? Probably not, but it doesn't matter what we need. If people buy it and it makes them money, that's all that matters to the company.

as long as there is a demand, the supply will keep coming.

Honestly warzone alone would have kept the whole cod franchise busy for more than 1 year at least, assuming they will update frequently

idk hope they change the meta cuz game is kinda borring now

i feel like they should move on to a 2 year cycle for each game, it's just getting repetitive otherwise

Yeah I feel like all the cod games are starting to get boring, they need to actually change some features or something

Honestly Modern Warfare was the one time I didn’t enjoy the multiplayer which is usually what leaves the first impression of the game for me. The introduction of hundreds of attachments seems like a cool idea but I don’t find the maps enjoyable enough to grind for all of them, for every single weapon. I think a bit of originality and, if they include it, a great zombies can carry the series, just like BO3

Yeah sure there's always a need for a new one.