arrow_upward
Guys with Fleshlights
What's been your experience? I've been on the fence in getting one, but some people have said that they're really not worth. I'm fine with the clean up and all, that seemed to be the biggest concern from some people. But others I spoke with just says it's kinda good but isnt all too great. Not sure if I want to spend $70-80 bucks on one and be disappointed.

[+] 1 user Likes oneonelou's post
(05-01-2021, 06:27 PM)oneonelou Wrote: What's been your experience? I've been on the fence in getting one, but some people have said that they're really not worth. I'm fine with the clean up and all, that seemed to be the biggest concern from some people. But others I spoke with just says it's kinda good but isnt all too great. Not sure if I want to spend $70-80 bucks on one and be disappointed.

I've had several fleshlights, I liked em
Recently got  a ULTRASKYN Pocket Pussy for quite a bit cheaper and I like it as much, if not more than the fleshlight
Worth the purchase

If you get one, make sure its warm before you use it. Otherwise it's wierd AF.

Get a heater if stick it in hot(ish) water for a bit first

worth id say!!

What puts me off, is the cleaning and drying process afterwards. seems cumbersome

It's definitely worth it. Clean up might be hassle but it's manageable once you get used to it

For clean up, i use waterbased lube and condoms. Its great and the cleanup is minimal. With a condom, you can just use a wet wipe to wipe it down and its good to go for next time. One mod i'd suggest is tape around the base to seal it. This way you get a proper vacuum seal and it doesnt feel like you're banging a jar of mayo Tongue

Dont like them honestly. I got one from the boys but it didnt do that much for me.

[+] 1 user Likes Hatzan's post
Is a pain to clean but otherwise is something different really. Still doesn't compare to the real thing.

Look up TENGA FLIP 0 or other Japanese onaholes. Much better selection and quality.

Seconding the onahole recommendation. The Japanese stuff is way ahead of fleshlights in terms of their tech.

[+] 1 user Likes cockboy69's post
I have a silicone one, never use it, not worth the effort.

I had something like a fleshlight and I found myself needing a bunch of lube and the cleanup was a whole other task...just seemed like a lot of work for a slightly different experience. I didn't use condoms as I don't like they feel. That's my experience.

Get one, you won't regret it! Very easy to clean, just make sure you use a cleaning product recommended by the manufacturer.

try something that vibrates

Cleaning can be weird, but it’s not bad for a little fun. Kinda bulky, so the banging a jar of Mayo comparison is surprisingly accurate.

take it you cant just put it in the dishwasher?

I own two: Kimmy Granger's Rebel, and Ana Foxxx's Velvet. Would 100% recommend the Velvet. Overall, I think some sleeves are hit or miss. I owned another one back in the day, but I wasn't a fan.

I would say it's worth it but sometimes the cleaning is a little bit annoying

tried it, didn't like it, sent it back.

the clean up isn't worth it. my hand works just fine.