arrow_upward
Grounded Worth it?
Grounded seems a very fun game and the concept is different. Instead of surviving in the wild, jungle or wood you have to survive in your own garden which I think is very different from the other survival games but it's still in its early stages so I was wondering if it's worth it to pick it up already or is it better to wait it off?

i think its worth it if you can see yourself playing it for 3 weeks +
if you're having second thoughts, i recommend getting the xbox game pass for a couple dollars to try it out, grounded is on the game pass

Fun game and different as your said since you are essentially in your own garden/back yard. Played a lot of similar genre games, but this one feels different for some reason.

The concept is nice but it's not ready for prime time. I'd recommend waiting until the full release is out and then play it otherwise you'd get burned quickly on the limited content and not get to experience everything it can eventually offer.

I personally don't own the game but I've been watching a couple of youtubers play. My impression is that it's like any other crafting survival game (like 7DTD minus the zombies). 

Just a word of caution, apparently the creators are going to increase the price eventually once its out of early access. So it might be good to pick up the game while its cheap!

AFAIK the game is still in the Xbox Game pass for PC which you can get very cheap for a month(1-4$).

I tried the game and didn't like it though. I don't think it's worth 30$

I would say it's not worth buying outright yet as the story is very barebones, but as a gamepass extra it's great, sunk in a few hours with my friend on it.