arrow_upward
Great expierence playing minecraft
Recently i got back to playing some minecraft, and the game have changed a lot, i really enjoy the new updates, what are you guys opinions in the game nowadays?

[+] 2 users Like Daveu_'s post
normally I just played modded now, it had loads more stuff to do compared to vanilla

Yeah i saw a lot of cool mods, and now i really eant to play with them, like better nether, better end, some generation stuff,
Do you know any modpack?

I used to play on and off every other year from 2010 to 2015ish, but after that I ended up switching to Terraria and Starbound. Now I play those two on and off.

I do miss making mob farms in Minecraft though.

Try Regrowth mod. You're set out to regrow a dead world.

I play off and on all time. Everytime I play it though I get sucked it in for a cool minute. One of the greatest games of all time.

[+] 1 user Likes GeraltTheWitcher's post
Still playing it nowadays, now that Snapshots for 1.17 started it feels like a Holiday, really loving the recent updates it feels more close to what the Community wanted years ago. I mean I never imagined myself living and vining in the Nether, now I can’t leave that place lol.

Minecraft is definitely one of the game that I play throughout my childhood. Back then there's just a few blocks and mobs, with the recent update it has become much more alive. With new mob to whole new biome.

I'm hyped for the new update version.it looks awesome

Minecraft will always be great, I mean for the most part I don't really have an opinion on the new updates, but hey there will always be room to introduce new mechanics to the game of Minecraft.

Playing the game with friends is always fun. I'm hoping my 30 series graphics card comes so I can try RTX with Minecraft!

I've been playing ftb academy for a while now and I'm pretty much at the end game now. Any recommendations for modpacks that I should try next?

I'm currently playing with a friend on realms and it's a lot of fun. The newest update will make caving more interesting as well. Oh and Hypixel bedwars/skywars claps

Mincecraft is a game you can always chill with your friends in

Ive never played buy maybe i should give it a go

Minecraft will always be great

modded minecraft is the shit man

Minecraft is a absolute gem, it's always great to go back to it, the updates can be hut or miss, but it is still nice to have something new to explore, and experience in Minecraft.