arrow_upward
Good time-wasting mobile games
Anyone have recommendations for a good time-wasting mobile game? Preferably with minimal ads and minimal effect on battery life. it seems like a lot of games (even the simple ones) take up so much battery life because of all the ads they need to load and all the graphics and stuff.

Or maybe I just need a new phone haha.

Do you walk or take the bus a lot? I love OrnaRPG, GPS based RPG, it is the only mobile game I play, I hate mobile games. no ads, no pay to win after tier 4 (there are 10 tiers so pay to win only helps noob levels and doesn't affect late game), it's just RNG based for loot, but you can join a nice guild and have a mobile gaming social life for a short while

[+] 1 user Likes MyrceneFood's post
Guardian Tales is pretty good

If you're into ships, gachas and waifus, I suggest Azur lane.

[+] 1 user Likes Manyakis's post
I have been laying last day on earth, it's so funny but i think that it's a little pay to win, its a surviving game

Time waster?

Have you tried any incremental games or incremental clickers? These types of games waste time easily and don't really require much thought. Also, shouldn't be big drain on your battery like other games that are graphic heavy.

Egg Inc., Almost a Hero, Tap Tap Fish are some I'd recommend.

For idle games. I recommend Endless Frontier. Ive been playing for 3years and still enjoy it. Sometimes it's a chore, sometimes its not. They have a helpful reddit group, and the developers are super generous