arrow_upward
Good time to buy a Switch
I've been waiting to make the jump, but the prices don't seem to have really gone down. Is there anything on the horizon that'll bring the price down or should I just do it?

[+] 1 user Likes Swagbaby's post
Just do it. They're super low in stock all over the place and just started restocking. Might as well since we're all stuck at home.

I personally don't think they'll be dropping the price anytime soon. If you find one, cop it if you really want it especially with the holidays coming.

Try black friday, especially since things will be done virtually this year you should be able to get one hassle-free

I bought a switch in April when the stock was even lower and prices higher. Even seeing that it's more accessible now, i don't really regret the purchase because I did use it between then and now. I'd suggest thinking about how much you want it and just get it if you can afford it and would want to use it right away.

Don't think Nintendo have announced any new console so i don't think the price would be going down soon

get it bro, especially the animal crossing special edition ones. Ive been flipping the hell out of them.

Yeah they won’t be on sale until a switch pro is released and nobody know when that is. Might see like $25 or $50 off around Christmas for bundles but that’s all you’ll ever see for the switch

wait for the xmas season. some sale will definitely come out. but for me, id rather wait for the next one.

All 3 console makers made sure the prices doesn't drop unless there is a new version released.
History shows the console prices are within the variance of $150 from the release to the end of the console lifespan, and slowly climb back up after 10 years later.