arrow_upward
Good foreign films to watch
Anyone have any recommendations for good foreign films? It’s really hard to search for them compared to Hollywood films.

Have you tried My Sassy Girl (2001). It is probably the best Korean comedy I have ever watched.

Y tu mama tambien

Parasite won lots of awards

El abrazo de la serpiente

El Laberinto del Fauno

I recommend the Infernal Affairs trilogy.  The hollywood movie The Departed with Leonardo Dicarpio, Matt Damon and Jack Nicholson is adapted from them.

Also recommend the movie Red Cliff directed by John Woo.

I'll second the Parasite recommendation. I think it lives up to the hype around it and I'm not even normally a fan of Korean films or anything like that. Nothing against them, but was just neutral towards them.

La Vita E Bella.  You may have already heard of it.  It's an Italian movie about that begins as a comedy with a Jewish man meeting a woman and the two fall in love.  The time period is around the 1940's era, so you can guess what happens next.

[+] 1 user Likes Liklik's post
X2 with La Vita E Bella - La Vida es Bella, amazing classic movie

[+] 1 user Likes carter9's post
Parasite and Memories of Murder are great Korean films

the platform netflix spanish

Depends on the genres you enjoy, for some more 'serious' toned movies I really recommend City of God (its also got charming and fun moments in it).

A Prophet is a pretty grim gang-related french movie that I thought was fantastic.

Miracle on Cell Block 7 is a pretty new one on Netflix thats also pretty grim and a bit of a tearjerker.

Check out Incendies. it's a wonderful french Canadian film.

[/url]Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom
[Image: 4.jpg]

[Image: girl-offered.jpg]

[Image: Moar-Salo-HD-n-04.jpg]

[Image: tumblr-pw4ssk4-Wy-Z1qzwe4jo5-540.jpg]

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sal%C3%B2,_or_the_120_Days_of_Sodom]