arrow_upward
GTA 6
How much do you guys think GTA 6 will be for Xbox. I’m estimating $100 for the base package. Thought it will most likely be expensive still definitely giving them my money I loved GTA 5. With all these new things they are promising it’s very exciting JUST DROP IT ALREADY!!!!
[Image: spudNv.jpeg]

I got to disagree. Rockstar knows they’ll make BILLIONS the first year just out of shark cards. Obviously I’ll be money glitching and I advice anyone else to do so but there will be a lot of kids mainly that shark card their way. I think rockstar does base model of $70 like we’re seeing with all the other games just for the fact the sale profit they make won’t even be 1% of the total revenue at the end of the year

[+] 1 user Likes Garbageman56789's post
I agree with Garbageman, I am saying they will price it at $69.99 with it's competitors. Remember when GTA V came out it broke records withing 3 days of being released. One thing I have noticed (and it could just be me getting older) but I feel like there is not as much hype behind it coming out as GTA V. It may also be too early to judge since we have only had the 1 trailer so far. But I definitely expect them to break their own record.