arrow_upward
GOTY Winners. Do you agree?
Personally, I think The Last Of Us had too much negative reception from the community to have been even nominated. How about you?

Yeah, i think that the Last of Us 2 didn't deserve the Game of the Year award.
The games wasn't bad but not good either, it was fine.
It really did receive a lot of negative opinions but the essential stuff was there:
-the gameplay remained the same so it can't be considered bad.
-the story is there but the execution is terrible
-the art, music and sound were fine
I think these facts and the fact that A LOT of people played this game made the voting jury ignore the bad opinions because in their eyes there aren't any flaws.

Yeah man, I feel you. The game had some good features, true; but not enough to be deserving of such award.

The only award that The Last of Us II should have ended up winning was the accessibility because it did have a ton of options available to those who may need help to enjoy a game, it did worse than mostly every other one of its competitors in those other categories. Plus the fact that it won the best game of the year plus the most innovative makes it quite obvious that things were weighed in its favor.

Really? The last of us won game of the year? Wow. Good game, but definitely not game of the year

I thought Ghost of Tsuchima was the real GOTY. Polished to its core

Overall I did not play many of those games, however firmly believe that Hades win is deserved one.

TLOU 2 Shouldn't have won.

I really don't like the last of us deserved any of it the game was horribly written and the gameplay was meh. Doom was a lot better imo.

[+] 1 user Likes Hunking3's post
good game but not the best game