arrow_upward
Future stars?
Like Ronaldo Messi they are the best player in the world and their stats are really awesome. But their age is getting older so I think it would be happened generation change. Who do you think that the most possible world-class or world-best player? I thought that Kylian embappe or eling  haaland is almost selected. But there are more talented player like ansu fati or vinicius if you play fm then potential players that can we predict like frenkie de jong or de light? So I wanna know about your opinion feel free to reply.

To me, it's probably just mbappe. sure many other players like fati, greenwood, odegaard, sancho and haaland look really good, but mbappe is in a different class to me.

Mbappe and Haaland

Right now I'd for sure say mbappe and haaland, both very young and absolutely dominating, fati is class as well rn and I'd love to see how he will develop, vinicious is good but right now hes not as good as some of the other youngsters imo

Mbappe and Haaland are on another level and have highest ceilings imo but guys like Alphonso Davies and Kai Havertz are only 19 and 21

Mbappe is already playing at a high level. The sky is the limit for him.