arrow_upward
Fun games to play with a group a friends
Games
We love them but you know what’s makes games better FRIENDS
If you are a lucky someone who can associate with a person without them physically feeling ill can you tell us some games you can play with them
I’m mainly talking about games where you can realistically play in the ranges of 4 - 12 people and they can even be some casual games

Some games I can list are
Phasmaphobia - A spooky 4 player coop really fun when you only use ingame voice chat very easy to troll your friends
Skribll.io - Fun art game, even funnier when you add custom words
Among Us - May have lost its vigor but with a full lobby games are intense
Minecraft- Incredible game with so much to do , Bed wars with friends and clutching victories with them is so satisfying 
Terraria - Just like minecraft but 2D and as fun as it

That’s all I can really say on the top of my head except one. have you ever found a game so bad it was good?
The free game
REBEL FORCES took about 10 seconds to download off steam and allowed me to have fun with my friends for an entire online class due to have stupid the gameplay was.

Feel free to add more games you would recommend to play with friends in replies

Try Board Game Online

I'm trying to play COD Cold War on PC with friends but it's not working I hate this

kahoot is fun and you can change settings

Try borderlands 2

minecraft is always really fun

Smash bro’s 100%

duckgame they just added up to 8 player
DONT FORGET TO LIKE Smile

Among Us is hot right now as a game to play with friends. People seem to have a lot of fun with it.

Halo is always fun, wether local nonsense matches or actual online play it has a lot of potential. Also a lot of the Nintendo games are great, Mario party, smash, Mario cart etc.

Among us?

It is quite fun. Especially when you are ripping off noob ppl and making them look dumb. Lol