arrow_upward
Fortnite haters
Why do you think so many people shit on fortnite? Do you think it is cause they cannot handle the quick moving and multitude of reactions you can do from build to shoot? Or is it just cause they think the graphics are too cartoon like?

I think the main reason its getting hate is because of the fanbase. Ngl fortnite is a cool game, but the sheer toxicity of both amateur little kids and some adults out there (especially the one with blue hair) just ruins the experience. I dont mind the game adding in new content based off of whats trending, but most of the time the fanbase ends up ruining it. Like a game version of tiktok

I believe that it used to be fun but now casual players like me just get absolutely destroyed by little that constantly crank 90s

Well I think it’s mainly because the player base quickly became mostly kids and so the game is now associated as a kids game no one had a problem with it before that happened

[+] 1 user Likes Will195132's post
The playerbase is why it gets the hate.  The game itself is pretty fun, but the kids ruin it for a lot of older players.

[+] 1 user Likes ToriSmi10617836's post