arrow_upward
For those hasn't play Among us yet.
I recommend you guys to play Among us Weather on PC or Mobile, its a very fun game and its better to play on a bigger group. I think The game should include a voice chat so people could communicate instead using the chat talking.

Well that's why a lot of people use Discord when playing with friends. I can't imagine using text for discussion and voting.

Text is a very subpar experience for among us, but there can be times that its fun. I don't like it on mobile so im gonna get its PC version

Can't you give away things by playing with voice chat though?

If you don’t have anyone to play with or your friends don’t wanna play. Playing on among us discords are really fun.

Yeah if you're not playing on discord then the game is pretty underwhelming. Text only makes the discussions too slow and a lot of the fun is yelling at each other trying to defend yourself

Yeah I got Among Us yesterday and it was so much fun. Although if you dont have money atm you can get the mobile version which is free

So much fun to play with a group of friends while chatting on discord.

I don't have a group to play Among Us with tho

Ah damn, i have seen the game a lot, but never really got the time to look into it..
And now i need friends to play it with as well :p

I admit that I bought into the hype but it really is fun as long as you play with people you know.

So I hear, been seeing it a lot in my feed. I'll see if I can get my friends to give in to the temptation and buy the game.