arrow_upward
For any Hentai fans. What is your favorite Hentai out right now?
I kind of have lost track of Hentai since the late 90s and early 2000s and have decided to jump back in but I haven't really found anything that was a high quality.  Mostly it's the same kind of (unfaithful wife) and (falling for my stepbrother) stuff.   Instead of the stuff that actually had storyline/action in it.  Heck even La Blue Girl is better than some of the stuff I've come across.  

So I wanted to ask, for anyone that watches Hentai, what are some good ones you'd recommend?

[+] 1 user Likes andotras's post
Euphoria, i guess

well if you want to avoid NTR or incest, 

RE: For any Hentai fans. What is your favorite Hentai out right now?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: For any Hentai fans. What is your favorite Hentai out right now?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
is a personal favorite, 

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: For any Hentai fans. What is your favorite Hentai out right now?.
 or pretty much anything from the studios pink pinneaple or bunny walk is usually really good

[url=https://hanime.tv/videos/hentai/mankitsu-happening-2][/url]

If you're back into the H-scene after a long while, you'll notice that all the huge image to video websites are gone, so you can head over to hanime(.)tv for all your viewing needs.

I won't hesitate to recommend Victorian Maid: Maria no Houshi for the sheer work put into its animations and thick/busty eponymous FMC.
The first few Kuroinu are pretty good.
Master PIece are animated versions of some of the best illustrated milf goodness, which go by the same name as drawn by Nanao.
Mankitsu Happening is great.

this shit's crazy  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

the bible black is my favorite

Ijirare: Fukushuu Saimin, pretty good if ur into mind control.

Ajisai no Chiru Koro ni, good if ur into NTR( Cuckcold ).

If you're accepting manga version... Then probably Silent War (My Kingdom).

Terms of quality animation, Bunnywalker label has been consistently good.
Pink pineapple also still good quality, Succubus Stayed Life I enjoyed the manga and the anime adaption was well done, hope they continue it.

Registered Members Only

hanime dot tv is pretty much the go-to for that now

Eroge! H mo Game mo kaihatsu zanmai

It's kind of surprising how lacking any of the uncensored hentai is. Hopefully that changes in time.

Bible Black stays the best for me. I watched a lot and nothing drawed me in like bible black.

I agree Bible Black or Night shift nurse. It may be dated but those were the best of its generation and i do not think anything can really replace it in my heart.

I recommend watching the anime man on youtube and his hentai tier list, that man has wonderful taste. Highly recommended if you are in degeneracy

Trashtaste on youtube is amazing too.

Stringendo for me, it also has some "story" Big Grin

Lunatic Night 1-3

Mankitsu Happening is definitely one of the top hentai. Let me think what else... I usually only watch series with yuri scenes so my recommendations all include those. If you're looking for a good storyline I can't guarantee anything though, since I watch just to get a good fap in.

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo and Aku no Onna Kanbu are pretty good too!