arrow_upward
First & honest impressions for Cyberpunk?
As expected a game with such anticipation and expectations had a challenge to deliver something huge. Ever since they set the release date for this year I was curious if it would live up for the hype. Now that we’re almost there (some people are already fortunate to try it out right now) what are your thoughts so far in this game? I’m coming here with an open mind, not as a hater or a die hard fan, please share your sincere impressions and issues.

tbh I havent played it yet but i've seen a lot of good/bad things about it on the internet so im not sure how to feel about it

[+] 1 user Likes Knockz's post
Yeah, that’s how I see things right now. Some people take the bugs just to sink the game completely and some are just enjoying the experience even with the side issues.

I've been playing for a couple of days.  It's technically very impressive with the open-world city, the storyline so far is interesting and the voice acting excellent.

I've probably spent a bit too much time doing side quests; go here, kill that, collect money.  Makes it feel a bit soulless which is always a problem for huge game environments but it's good to have a choice of when to grind and when to get back on the main storyline.  I'll definitely finish the game at least once.