arrow_upward
First Take vs Undisputed
Which sports debate show do you prefer, First Take or Undisputed? I like Undisputed better because Shannon and Skip seem to have better chemistry than Stephen A and Max and are just more entertaining in general. I'm not even sure SAS and Max like each other sometimes. Also Jenny >>> Molly. Skip has crazy hot takes and I used to not like him, but he's kind of grown on me. And Shannon Sharpe is super entertaining and counterbalances Skip really well.

I prefer Undisputed cos I love Uncle Shay Shay

Both shows are like reality tv, pretty sure the producers tell them who to pick but the presenters get to freestyle their reasons

Yeah its all entertainment

First take ........

Shannon is way better. Max Kellerman can get so annoying with his voice and honestly Stephen A Smith made tens of millions of dollars over saying the same thing over and over. It's kind of impressive. Shannon at the least has more insights as a professional athlete and he's hilarious at times. I don't like the stanning of LeBron James , I'll have to admit.

I like undisputed more because of Shannon and his personality. He goes back and forth with skips ridiculous claims and it’s entertaining.

dont do that skip