arrow_upward
Feet. Gross or Gorgeous?
When I see feet I feel repulsed. They’re dirt, smelly, and just look unpleasant in general. However these aspects also seem to turn people on. I would like to start a discussion on what makes people so attracted to feet. I’d also like to start a discussion on what makes people turned off by feet. Both aspects I feel are important, and I’d like to personally understand why people find them so attractive, cause who knows maybe I’ll come to find them sexy as well. [Image: 84-F38154-0-C36-4816-887-A-370-EBA811619.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes funnyhahaxdxdxd's post
99% of people with foot fetishes are attracted to women's feet (both men or women can have a foot fetish).

With that being said, I think a person will never understand this attraction unless they have a foot fetish.

I personally love how different women's feet are from men's. They feel so much softer, they look more feminine and delicate, and they smell and taste so freaking good imo. And women also have some beautiful curves in their arches that reminds me of other curves in the rest of the female body Wink

They do get a lot of cash for such things we all use to stand.

Feet are the best way to make money without being nude XD

[+] 1 user Likes beorn's post
I like to see feet in a picture but I don’t like it to be the sole aspect. I also don’t like the dirty or smelly ones. I think for me it has to do with cleanliness. It’s a good representation of the girls hygiene, which can be an attractive factor.

[+] 2 users Like NastyNade's post
Like I totally understand that, I can look at feet and think they’re attractive, but I don’t understand the people who want to lick and smell them, it just seems unsanitary and to be Frank a little gross. What causes that for people? What about the experience drives people to want it?

i think a lot of people appreciate them more than have a fetish like if they dont look nice its a turnoff

[+] 1 user Likes lolmao93's post
If you take a look at my name you'll know my stance on this fetish.

I feel like the weirdos ruin the foot fetish genre. I read about multiple incidents of men breaking into houses to lick girls feet while they were sleeping. That's not okay in any way.

Some sub fetishes that I don't like within the foot fetish community are food play, dirty feet, and cbt (getting your balls stepped on). They're too taboo for me.

Like with most fetishes, you just have to have it to understand why you're attracted to feet.

As someone with a foot fetish, even I can't understand why feet turn me on. When I see certain foot fetish related content it just makes me feel how someone else might feel seeing boobs or butts.

defo gross, ppl who enjoy feet are disturbing

feet are beautiful, i love them

I didn't use to have a foot fetish but I did have a pantyhose fetish, and naturally you are gonna see a lot of feet in nylon and then eventually I didn't need the pantyhose to be attracted to feet, though I would prefer tights over feet any day

I never understood it, I really don't find anything attractive in a person's foot. But I don't think that people who like feet are particularly disgusting

Speaking by myself, i do like it. But i think is a commom fetish nowadays

I do love me some feet, though I happen to find majority of the female body to be attractive. The jawline to the collar bone, the lines of the shoulder, hip bone etc etc.