arrow_upward
Favourite Singleplayer Games
New Vegas and rdr2

depends what you want. For a beautiful story and art go for Nier: Automata. If you want a challenge then I recommend Sekiro or Souls series. And if you just want to hang around in the open world then go for the new AC entries

Exploring the horror genre perfect for single player making it scarier and intense but exhilarating

The yakuza series is great, yakuza 0 is good by itself because you can stop after you beat it, however if you decide to get into 1, for a complete experience you gotta go through 1-7

RDR2! Possibly the best singleplayer game I have ever played.

Sekiro Bloodborne Persona5

Have to agree with other posts on here, God of War PS4 knocked it out the park for me. Great gameplay, great story

I think My Friend Pedro is a pretty fun and replayable single player game. You wake up with a talking banana helping you escape this place full of armed guys and as you progress you get better weapons and the enemies get harder. It’s fun because you have the ability to slow down time and do all types of parkour like moves over obstacles or people. I’d definitely recommend playing it with some badass music

ghost of tsushima is a pretty good game i think, but if they can add something spicy story it would be perfect to me

Hi mate, heres a list of my favorite single player games:
The last of us
Doom (the gameplay is amazing)
Star Wars Fallen order
God of War (the full saga)
Beyond two Soul

hl 2 - crysis - c.o.d

video game SOMA !!! The best

Dishonored if you like stealth