arrow_upward
Favourite Singleplayer Games
So I usually am the kind of person who plays multiplayer games, whether MMOs or coop or whatever. The last singleplayer game I played was probably skyrim, which was a great game. I'm wondering what are some great, modern singeplayer titles?

Neir Automata for modern and you probably have played it but Fallout New Vegas for great singleplayer game in general.

[+] 2 users Like Crejaccount's post
As someone who doesn`t like multiplayer, I can say that there are a few, but not as many as it should.

God of War IV I heard very good things. Same for Spider-man.
The Witcher 3 is great if a bit overlong.
Uncharted 4 is great.
Hades has been a recent one that is really good.
Kingdom Hearts is a good and famous, if very unnecessarily complex, series. Not so modern, but still good. Great soundtrack.

What kind of game you are looking for?

Too many to choose from, though I'd throw out RDR2

Counter strike go offline mode

stardew valley is pretty good, also prison architect

Rayman M ps2

last ones i played and enjoyed were the resident evil remakes.. before that games like evil may cry haaaaaaa

My favorite single player games would be just about any of the Assassin’s Creed games or any of the Infamous games. Both great game series with interesting and exciting forms of movement and combat!!!

Rdr2 might have a slightly outdated design, but it has an incredible story

The witcher 3, dark souls, sekiro, r2d2 are really good imo

Rayman 3 is easily one of my favorite singleplayer games of all time.
The music is beautiful, the atmosphere still haunts my dreams the same way it did 10 years ago, the gameplay is straightforward and fun. A lot things to like.

Return of the Obra Dinn is SUPER niche, but if you like indie, and you like story immersion it's perfect

Lots of indie/puzzle/strategy games - too many to list, but Bastion and Braid back in the day, stuff like Factorio and Stardew Valley is good fun too.

Ghost of Tsushima, this game was good and I couldn't put it down for awhile. Sadly with life catching up can't fully beat the game but man the story is nice and so is the progression of it.

elder scrolls is a ton of fun

Resident evil, always had a soft spot for it, scared the crap out of me when i were younger!

[+] 1 user Likes Texiam's post
Bloodborne is easily the best single player game I've played, but if haven't got a playstation the dark souls series is a close second. Sekiro is pretty up there too.

I highly recommend Sekiro.
Doom Eternal is definitely good too, 10/10 gameplay and has multiplayer, but the multiplayer is trash.

The latest God of War is...and I know this term is overused...EPIC