arrow_upward
Favorite game of all time
Ik this is a tuff question, since there is so much games out there, but if you could name your favorite one of all time, what would it be?

[+] 3 users Like Daveu_'s post
Fire emblem awakening, easily, hands down

[+] 1 user Likes Hibiki Yoshimura's post
Gunstar Heroes

Gta vice city

Stardew Valley! Have been coming back to it over an over ever major update. Mods like Stardew Valley Expanded make it feel twice as in depth.

Also Skyrim is a close second that I keep coming back to and spend tons of hours on. Again, mods add so much to the game.

Mario Kart. Lots of good memories.

FF7 for the story alone!

suikoden 2 tops all the games listed here

Probably Warcraft 2 as it was the first game I played with/against other people. It was/is a damn good game as well tho

- GTA: San Andreas
- Spelunky
- TF2.

fire emblem fates definitely, first game a really got into

Persona 3 FES, such a heavy atmosphere. The game isn't afraid to make aspects of it unpleasant to play, in order to support the story.

Either the Half-Life series (still haven't played Alyx though) or the Hotline Miami series. GTA IV is up there too

Runescape before it went down the MTX hole, purely on memories

I know it gets a bad rep, but Undertale was a game I genuinely cried while playing.

The OG Black Ops. Easily. Prime time.

Horizon Zero Dawn, such a great game with amazing story and gameplay

Short hike, its a short indie game but i think its a genuine masterpiece. The story starts off very basic but as you explore the world, all the npc you meet are so endearing and memorable that by the end of it you feel so satified and only wish it was longer. Its such a sweet game and i only wish there was a dlc i could get or for a second one to come because the overall design of the game is amazing as you run around and explore the map. The art in it is somehow so simple yet still very likeable with how it uses colors to show how lighthearted the game is.

world of warcraft

Red Dead Redemption 2 was awesome

Would say Skyrim, red dead 2 or the witcher 3