arrow_upward
Favorite Battlefield game?
I've been a long time Battlefield player and it's been amazing to see what DICE comes out with on every new release. My favorite was Bad Company 2, with Battlefield 3 close behind. What is yours?  Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Ez1234's post
my frvorite is battlefield3,have some memories with this game ,it just looks so great at that time。(really need to do something about my contributor level,I am still learning English if I say something in appropriate i apologize)

bad company 2 is probably best one. vietnam holds a special place in my heart

Played COD for a while, then switched to Battlefield 1 after never playing battlefield. That game was a ton of fun

Battlefield 2, followed by Bad Company 2 are my personal favorites. We used to play BF2 on lanpartys all night back in the day

Yo I forgot about vietnam!! that was legit. And oasis on Bad Company 2 was THE spot

I really enjoyed Bad Company 2 as well especially the vietnam the DLC most likely my favorite DLC of any game I’ve played. My second would be battlefield 4, I still play Operation Locker to this day.

Definitely battlefield 3. I have so many great memories of playing that game with friends, and it never got old. I probably put upwards of 500 hours on that game. I went back and played through the campaign again about a year ago and it was still as much fun as I remember it being.

Oh man operation locker was so fun when you were winning but such a nightmare when your team sucked. What a clusterfuck of a map. In the best and worst way

Bad Company 2 hands down. Played hundreds of hours in that game. Haven't really liked the newer battlefields past BF 3/4. Apparently a sequel is coming out.

2142 comes second, but unlikely they'll do anything like it soon.

My favorite was definitely Battlefield 3 since I played that one for the longest time. Had it when it was launched because I was curious about it, next thing I know I became a fan of the series.

For nostalgic reasons: Battlefield Vietnam; it had a very good soundtrack.

all battlefield except 5, fuck battlefield 5 all my homies hate battlefield 5

Battlefield 3 is still my favourite, so yeah

When it comes to Battlefield series it is definitely Bad Company 2, I remember interview with creators on topic why there isnt Bad Company 3, they said that they asked people whats so great about BC2 and nobody could give straight answer Big Grin thats the level of the game that you cannot replicate.

Battlefield 3, i love that game.

I gotta go with Battlefield 4

I am fairly new to the franchise, started with BF3 (enjoyed it a lot), and played the hell out of BF4 (over 2k hours, still playing!), despite its early glitches, and had a ton of fun too with BF1.

Didn't bother with Hardline or BF:V.

Battlefield 4!!

Battlefield 3 is ultimate og game and none of the other games of bf series can be better