arrow_upward
Escape from Tarkov? Is it worth it?
I watched some youtube videos of escape from tarkov and it seems like a fun game but don't know it would be fun for a new player?

for a new player?
no, it won't be fun
lol

you will need to train a lot, and understand a lot about the game that is hidden on the videos, like the best bullet to use, guns, and armors
it's a really complete game that you need to learn, and tarkov is that type of game that you need to die LOT to understand a little
every death is a new thing

tarkov is not a game to go out and shoot, is a game to loot, get equipment, to complete quest, to learn the map, learn what is more valuable to sell, what is good for you

for a beginner is a big long road
but if you really want, it will be a fun game
i don't have the game because for me is expensive, one day i will buy it and learn how to play, but everyone says the same, as how difficult is to learn this game.

[+] 1 user Likes Exiekon's post
If you have friends to help it’s fun but getting into it solo would be rough

Yeah getting into it solo would be hell

Would recommend looking for a friend at least, try things out and try to be economic to get a grip of things. In general the game is fun but has a steep learning curve where you learn which bullets to use and how to complete quests which you can google on the wiki.

i think its worth is but remember its just a game and the loot will come and go. it can easily turn into feeling more like a part time job than a game the way people treat it just try to have fun!

tarkov's fukken sick if ur good at like the hardcore type first person games

make sure you can run the fucking game