arrow_upward
Epic announces #FreeFortnite tournament, and an evil apple skin
I supported a billion-dollar company's campaign against a trillion-dollar company, and all I got was a lousy hat.

[Image: m37JVQbf4z5qH2dWRdnHyM-1024-80.jpg.webp]

As PC Gamer's Fortnite guy, I've written many a guide to Epic's various tournaments, cash cups, and special events, but few have ever been as weird as this one. On Thursday evening, Epic announced the

Epic announces #FreeFortnite tournament, and an evil apple skin.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Epic announces #FreeFortnite tournament, and an evil apple skin.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
, a new tournament seemingly designed to continue

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Epic announces #FreeFortnite tournament, and an evil apple skin.
. Barring a legal miracle, it's effectively your last chance to cross-play with friends on iOS and Android devices for a long while.
"All of your friends. Awesome prizes. And one bad apple," Epic writes.
The prizes available? Well, that's where things get a little... silly.
Participants who score ten or more points during the tournament (details below) will earn the 'Tart Tycoon' skin. You'll recognize it as the apple man from

Registered Members Only

that made the rounds last week. Here he is in all his subtle glory.

[Image: 6FmmV89eQu3n7M9JYzxhdn-970-80.jpg]

It's pretty much a guarantee that anyone who plays a couple matches during the tournament window will earn the skin, as you get points just for surviving every minute.

Epic could have stopped there and called it a day, but no. For some reason, they're offering the top 20,000 players a #FreeFortnite hat. A dad hat. A dad hat with the Fortnite llama colored like Apple's old rainbow logo. (pcgamer)

epic should have give evil apple steve jobs turtleneck.... maybe too evil