arrow_upward
Do you think Xbox or Playstation will announce the price of their respected next gen
The PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X are both scheduled to come out holiday 2020, which is meare months away.

Yet, at this point, neither company has announced their release date or price. The rumor is that both companies are playing chicken, waiting for the other to announce their price first in hopes they can under cut them.

The question is, how long can this go on. Someone has to announce their price first. Preorders need to go up eventually.

Will Sony or Microsoft announce their price first?

Quote:
Microsoft's strategy seems to be less dependent on selling hardware, so they could probably offer a lower price for consoles.

[+] 1 user Likes jsmith22jsmith's post
I bet it will be like $800, such as the last time..
Quote:

Each one is waiting for the other to move first. they make money off the games anyway

[quote]

well, i´m from Brazil, so i think its going to be like 4,500/8,000R$ , this is a lot of money

I feel like MS will announce first so they can be the first to be out in the market. Sony may wait so it can undercut. As I think that's what they did with the PS4. However, it could be the opposite and just be a stare off now to see who will crack first. Since Xbox could just be waiting to pull the same trick as Sony. So far rumors are seem to be that Xbox is cheaper than the PS.

i think mor expensive

I think the Xbox is going to be cheaper