arrow_upward
Dahlia Sky Has Passed Away
Hi y'all!, I just read Dahlia Sky was found dead in her car about two weeks ago, on June 30th. I'm shock because I really liked her and because, a few days ago, when it was published that Dakota Skye had died, I thought at first it was Dahlia Sky who the information was talking about. Authorities are considering the events like a suicide. Apparently, she was diagnosed with stage four breast cancer, and she was found with gunshot wounds. I can't believe how young she was, she was only 31. It's devastating, both her dead and that she was suffering such an agressive stage of cancer being that young. My mother also died of cancer, and she was also diagnosed when it was irreversible, so the news had made me remember her and her illness. This is so sad. I'm about to cry. Rest in peace, Dahlia. I'll never forget the good times you allowed me to spend with you.

[+] 1 user Likes madiemad's post
How many gunshot wounds, and where on the body were they? Unless she suck started a sawed-off shotgun, that sounds like it was a murder.

Its so sad to hear. Like yes the adult industry is tough, and one minute your on top of the world and a household name.  the next a "blink and you miss it" news article.  I also just found out male talent Jake adams died in a motorcycle accident last week.

saddd -_- -_- -_-

Damn for real? I really liked her vids... may her soul rest in peace

it's sad rest in peace

wow thats so sad... i will remember her at her best and uphold her art to make her legacy immortal!

her best, just to mention it, is definetly the DP scene for HardX, may it never be forgotten