arrow_upward
Cyberpunk 2077
Do you think the game will live up to the height? Are you excited for the game? Neutral towards it? Absolutely hate it? Why or why not?

[+] 2 users Like Jacob Satuen's post
i wanna cyberpunk. looks funny

[+] 1 user Likes saneto's post
I'm going to preorder it as soon as I have some funds for it Big Grin

I still don’t understand much of why it won’t come in 3rd person, it’s an RPG, I want to see my character, anyway you have to wait to see the result, but I don’t have much hype!

[+] 1 user Likes Awannaki's post
It seem great from the trailers but you never know till you try

[+] 2 users Like noname for you's post
Im not as hyped as i was for the witcher since im a fan of the witcher world, im looking forward to play this game but not with some special excitation. I feel its gonna give me some fallout3-4 vibes just in different world type

I honestly believe it'll live up to the hype. They've shown some of the game already and just that some looks absolutely AMAZING. I can't wait for it to come out. The weapons look and sound awesome, the abilities sound like they're gonna be just as awesome. I am just sitting hear waiting for it to come out.

Looks like one of the best games of the year. It will definitely live up to the hype. I just hope for no more delays.

I think Cyberpunk will perform quite well with all of the trailers they have came out with I’m definitely going to pick it up.

Pretty hyped for the game.
I'm hoping for a cyberpunk mmofps to be released in the future that isn't going to take 20 years of development like Star Citizen.

I think it looks pretty cool and enjoyable so yea

I completely agree, for me it’s one of the biggest releases of the last two years. So stoked!

Waiting for reviews from players