arrow_upward
Console wars
As you all know, this year the current gen of consoles is coming to an end with the release of the new xbox series x and PS5. At first i thought playstation would just win again due to more people owning ps4, and i thought it would be safe to assume a lot of people would just stick with playstation. However, now xbox has revealed the series S, at only $299. Do you guys think this, combined with their recent acquisition of Bethesda, will be enough to make xbox the top seller this time around?

Team PlayStation always

Acquiring Bestheda will close the gap between PS & Xbox. But we'll see.

I have seen 10x more PS marketing than Xbox in the last 5 years, don't think price will matter much since $$$ is $$$. Bethesda will help but I think PS still wins.

personally I’m more of a fan of Xbox just because that’s what I grew up on and for only $299 I’m taking the Xbox hands fown

Xbox is probably going to win this year. I love both consoles equally and the PS4 STOMPED the Xbox One but this time it seems like Xbox will win.

I think either way, na matter what console you get, it's gonna be a good console.

I believe atleast the next few bethesda games will all be not exclusive.

Although timed-exclusive probably and maybe additional exclusive content.

If a next Playstation VR would be released, that would help Playstation to win customers.

Imo both next gen consoles are mostly weaker PCs, so the console with more and better exclusive would win.

Also the cheaper XBox version is only cheaper, if you don't plan to expand storage. Because a ne SD Card is extremly expensive and you need them, because you can use discs.