arrow_upward
Can I play the Arkham Games out of order?
I just downloaded Batman Arkham Asylum and because its a decade old game, I had trouble running it on Win10, it seems to be a .NET Framework problem, and my friends are sayin that I could just play Arkham City since they started there and never touched Asylum... so I just wanna clarify it here if its important to play the first game or not

[+] 1 user Likes ioio.dargon06's post
Each game is pretty much it's own self-contained story, so yes you could play out of order if you wanted to...but imo Asylum isn't a bad game at all. definitely worth giving a run through

[+] 1 user Likes lard42's post
Quote:
Each game is pretty much it's own self-contained story, so yes you could play out of order if you wanted to...but imo Asylum isn't a bad game at all. definitely worth giving a run through

its not that I dont dont  play Arkham Asylum, its just that I can't play it as of now due to some .NET Framework problem, i was hoping for some solutions... u just made me more eager to play Asylum hahahaha

You'll be fine playing Asylum after, I played that way and still really enjoyed Asylum when I got to it.

I mean you can? I staef with arkham city and then arkham knight and didnt play asylum until long after, it was just a prequel at that point!