arrow_upward
Call of Duty Cold War?
I know it just came out but has anyone gotten the new COD and if so what do you think? Is it worth getting? With the holiday season coming up I’m really looking at getting some new games and COD was on my list. Even though it looks really interesting World War 2 was honestly disappointing so I’m hesitant to get it.

The game is not in the WWII era... it’s post WWII... Cold War.

The graphics looks okay compared to MW. The thing that may compel me to buy the game is zombies. Played a much back in college

Get it! The gameplay is really fun. The campaign feels like a better Black Ops. And it's set in the 80s.

It's more fun/loose than Modern Warfare was.

If anything, check out video reviews.

Zombies on the new cod is great

Nah, looks like just another reskin COD like every year

Thinking about getting it for zombies, although I could just play an older BO for that. Think I might stick with MW for now since Warzone will be merged anyway

mp5 is absolutely busted aswell

gunplay is good so far, and graphics are good but not as "realistic" as MW. I'd say it's worth it but it wouldn't hurt to wait for more dlc content to be released. you could get it now and grind before the battle passes start to get some goodies tho. also hit detection is kinda fucced

Is it much better then MW? And how much disk space does it claim?

Tbh, cold war is going to cater more to the battle royal format like modern warfare just did. I enjoyed that but since they'll still be supporting it I'm also going to skip cold war and just stick to warzone.

I wouldn’t buy it now only buy when they fix multiplayer

Looks good for zombies but that's about it. Although I'd wait for new maps since replaying that one map is bound to get boring.

Wait until they balance the MP5 and make more maps, what’s there isn’t cutting it for 60-70

I think it is very good fun

I've only heard good things about zombie mode, but MP and whatever else in CW is pretty ass...im glad i didnt purchase the game