arrow_upward
Boob jobs
imagine watching a sexy ass milf in tight clothes with nice curves giving an amazing bj, youre starting to feel it. they start undressing and the girl still looking smoking hot in her bra and undies. the bra finally comes off and the boobs looks absolutely bolted on with stretched out skin over that defy gravity. instant boner killer

[+] 2 users Like factcheckingwhore's post
Got me in the first half im b ereal

Bolt on tits are a turn off for me

[+] 1 user Likes ironshrivel's post
I don't mind enhancements, but yeah, those that look like there's a softball or soccer ball jammed in there with skin stretched over the top are super bad.

If you are in doubt give her a good throatfucking and blow a huge load before she gets a chance to get her lingerie off!!!

Just as bad as fake boobs are the girls with the lip filler that makes them look like that are having an allergic reaction. Least you can see the lips are fake without spending the time to get them naked.

Sad story man

i dont like that stuff

the best is thre honest est

Boobjob is overrated,

ones that are way too big or spherical look awful

[+] 1 user Likes lolmao93's post
Yea i gotta agree. Looks decent in a bra though

completely agree, natural all the way

Natural all the way man!
Boobjobs can "improve" a gal a lot but if it's badly made, it's a boner killer for sure

When they are blatantly fake it hurts to look at.

Sometimes it can be nice, depending on the fit with the rest of the look

If everyone likes natural why is it so common for girls to get boob jobs?

Yeah, the likes of Sabrina Sabrok don't really do it for me. 'Beachball tits' are ridiculous.

The adult industry should be encouraging 'natural', and not for starlets to waste their money on plastic surgery.
If it's done right then it can look an enhancement and quite subtle such as Lana Rhoades but it's mostly unnecessary.

I think it's a waste of money. Usually just looks weird. :/

I don't think there are many guys that like the fake boobs that look blatantly waaaay too fake but just a small boobjob is almost unnoticeable

I don't mind them. I mostly just love enormous boobs. I do prefer naturals more. To me, they both have their pluses and minuses.