arrow_upward
Best mobile game at the moment?
I keep getting recommended these gacha games for mobile but i dont want to spend any money
Any game suggestions for f2p players?

what type of games you into? atm i play Summoner wars which is a game you have to spend a long time on to upgrade your monsters and have to know alot about runes where they fix with what monsters its quite annoying but addictive. I also play Langrisser which is a turn based game where you collect different heroes and equipments and upgrade them to 6* to help you beat the game. Star Trek Fleet command is a space game you can sit at lv 14 and be a pirate if you wish but once you hit lv 15 other players can attack your base steal your resources. there alot of alliances that stay at lv 14 and try to get there player kill ratio above 250 per kill or others that just kill others within 2 levels to be on top of kill power leader board and grim soul which is a survival game you try to collect resources food water craft weapons and armors its quite repetitive

I mostly play emulators on mobile. PS1 and earlier work especially well, but Dolphin can do GameCube and even some Wii games on newer phones. I also play some ports-- KOTOR, Baldurs Gate, GTA etc. Not too big on mobile games made for mobile. It's hard to find quality.

Call of duty
Warface
Free fire
NFS

Azur Lane is a great game if you like Anime & It's not p2w

I keep coming back to Brawl Stars. Quick matches and completely playable f2p.

Pubg mobile.

dawn of isles will be the best for me

Try arknights dude