arrow_upward
Best TV shows w/ leaked nudes [Reality +1]
Always been curious how many survivors/real world girls and the like have had their nudes leak. Plus it’d be fun to watch the shows haha

I recently watched community and had no idea about the old fappening leak..I think I skimmed over her when it was all being leaked and had never seen the show at the time..so didn’t take too much interest. What a great surprise it was when I googled her name to look for a leak xD

A lot of the old random mtv shows have got to have some..  Smile

i can VERY vividly recall the crush i had on (I Think) David from one of the original like, New Orleans or something. he was mixed & had these huge shoulders & played piano!! Heart Heart  He ended up getting w/ some ethnically ambiguous tiny little chick in the Vegas season, i think. i found HER nudes tryign to find his and Theo's. Then i got curious like u and i kept digging. Found a few that  i would recognize if i saw them again. (Tonya? Maya/?) That journey is what started me on the path ti the internet sex deviant i am today!!! Smile Big Grin Oh, nOSTALGIA!!

:O who was the girl? Being curious about someone’s nudes and then finding them is the best.

Most countries have a version of the show "Big Brother" and many of the celebs/contestants tend to "leak" nudes and vids to keep their name in the spotlight.