arrow_upward
Best Game Company?
What would you say would be the best game company currently in existence? One that caters to its consumers and always listens to their requests and demands. I personally have my loyalties split between Nintendo and Steam for varying reasons.

Bethesda has come out with some good games

while i enjoy both tes and fallout series, i think what bethesda has done in attempt to monetize modding is pretty scummy. iirc correctly, they allow the mod dev to make money but take a portion. for work they didnt do, didnt commisision, didnt have any part in creating. before any "but its their game", imagine if marvel took a portion on any sale of fanart. bethesda tried to take advantage of willing fans and hide it.

after looking it up again to make sure, bethesda initially partnered with steam/valve (sorry OP) to give the modder 25% of the cost, set by the modder, and split the rest among themselves. This was at the height of my time modding skyrim and it pissed off most of the community. a lot of the mods at nexus had some sort of banner saying not to support and not to monetize modding.

To answer the question, capcom is generally a pretty good company. Although i dont enjoy SF, they are quick to fix problems when faced with backlash and care about each of the communities surrounding their games. I find that to be pretty respectable.

Maybe CDPR at least in the mainstream. Fan connections is usually dependent on indie devs, especially during early access.

Definitely not EA

Probably CD Project Red. They're killing in the past few years

CD Project Red

10 years ago? Blizzard
Today? Cd project red

Square was nice

Nintendo have to best overall quality

Ubisoft,Riot,Cd Project

Today, without a doubt: CD Projekt Red. I'm hoping they're not a one-trick pony and eff up CyberPunk 2077.

Back then? A lot.

Westwood
Blizzard
The old EA (prior to 2005)
Bioware