arrow_upward
Best Couch Co-Op Games
I’ve always been a fan of couch co-op, and I miss the time when most games were like that. What are some of the best modern couch co-op games available?

Any borderlands game is a good choice, some of the warriors titles (dynasty warriors/spinoffs) if your into that style of game.

[+] 1 user Likes Jamesmacson's post
unity uses c# unreal uses c++ "but not often" the graphics you can look at the games aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

For multiplayer me and my bro have been playing COD split screen for years together.

You can also try Castle Crashers, Scott Pilgrim vs the World, Streets of Rage 4, or River City Girls. 
All of 'em are nice couch co-op beat 'em ups!

I HIGHLY suggest Lego Star Wars and Overcooked. Wizard of Legend is cool if you guys are needs, and Death Squared is a fun 4-player puzzle game that is pretty fun. Def Mario Kart and Super Smash if you have any Nintendo console, especially one you can "modify"

Me and my girlfriend have been playing Moving Out on Xbox Gamepass

Smash bros would be good couch co op. Also any other multiplayer game that have bad net code.

Wizard of Legend is a very fun rougelike game that is couch co-op. The cursed item system and combo potential between the spells is always fun to mess around with. I reccomend giving it a try.

Outward is pretty solid if you're into RPGs

A Way Out is a must. Lots of fun with a friend. I haven’t played Cuphead, but it’s really good according to many people

Speedrunner is really good and broforce.

Overcooked if you’re looking for a serious coordination challenge.

Original Lego Star Wars and the first 3 Halo Games are god tier for co-op imo.

Army of Two 40th Day.... Best coop game i ever played on console.