arrow_upward
Assassin's Creed Valhalla
What are your thoughts about Assassin's Creed Valhalla? I'm personally very excited about the game. I really like the Viking theme of the game and I really hope the gameplay will be nice. I was kinda disappointed about Origins and Odyssey so I really hope Valhalla won't disappoint me. I really liked the older Assassin's Creed games like Blackflag and I really hope Valhalla will be like the older ones gameplay-wise.

The same director behind black flag worked on valhalla so I have high hopes. early footage looks exciting!

Been awhile since I've been this interested in trying a AC game again.

It is probably shocking to most but odyssey it easily my favorite AC game and i love norse mythology so Valhalla was a no brainer.

[+] 1 user Likes Crejaccount's post

Ever since origins their audience has really changed, the entire style of the games are different now.

what are the new games like? i haven't played any since syndicate

You have just made me very excited for it.

Was a huge Ac fan back in the day of Ac1 and all the way up until the release of origins. Healthbars and the loot system killed it for me. Turned the game into a bad witcher 3 wannabe with climbing.

I remember clearly how i used to talk to my friends how i would nerdgasm like mad if Ac went viking. Now that they actually are.. Well I saw the trailer and just thought “meh”.

But if they turn back to what made Assassins creed Assassins creed and not create another “Bitcher 3: wild cunt” then im back on the Ac hypetrain. All those collectors editions cost me a fortune though Smile

I've been rather downbeat about the AC series after Syndicate dropped. Origins had be interested again, but Odyssey dropped the interest levels again. Valhalla looks promising at least...hope the combat will be refined to have better animations!

Not a huge fan