arrow_upward
Are you guys getting PC / Xbox Series X or PS5?
Curious to see what you're all getting next gen. I'm thinking of keeping my PC as it is (RTX 2070 S and 3600) and getting a PS5. I tried to stick with Xbox this generation but felt really lackluster. Like that meme of SpongeBob and Patrick running were PC and PS4 and I was Squidward, the Xbox.

[+] 2 users Like SamuraiHageshi's post
I think ill get a PS5 and maybe upgrade my pc.
RTX 3080 looks good but id like to see what amd shows on october

[+] 1 user Likes blastback86's post
Yeah PS5 seems like the way to go. They leaked Xbox prices and they seem really cheap to be honest. Hopefully Sony is around the same figures but even if it isn't that should be fine as they'll likely have some of the better games. 

Microsoft is just letting their first party games be on PC too so no point in keeping Xbox really except to play with like 1 or 2 friends so an upgrade isn't necessary. 

Hoping AMD undercuts Nvidia but I think Nvidia really beat them to the punch. It'll be hard to get cards at launch though sadly. At least I think so

The new 30 series looks too good to pass up, especially with how lackluster the 20 series was, probably won't have money to get a console after that

I'm saving up to upgrade to a pc. I've been on a laptop for too long and I want something better long term.

Looking at purchasing the PS5 as there is a few games i quite like such as Ratchet and Clank and Crash Bandicoot

All three yo

The Series S looks great, but I'm waiting for PS5 price.

Ps5 my dude. Assembling PC parts is a pain and make things working w/o issues is even a bigger one

[+] 1 user Likes Killersingh11's post
Ive always been a Playstation guy so it will probably be a ps5

I think I'm going with a nice PC for moba/graphics and a ps5 for exclusives

I have a PC but i’m thinking of buying one of the new consoles this year due to exclusives or maybe just for the skate 4 experience

Definitely going to get a PS5. I'd like to upgrade my PC at some point down the line (i7-4790k, 2070 S), but current prices are just too expensive for a build, due to COVID causing worldwide shortages of things like PSUs.

getting the xbox for gamepass would be quite the deal tho.

I used to be a console gamer but when I switched to PC
I realised that I am not going back

forsure ps5, not sure about release tho maybe a bit after

It's always a PC for me. I just need the quality

dont waste time with consoles
pc is the way to go
ps5 if u really want those exclusives

[+] 1 user Likes MassiveStallion's post
Definitely getting the ps5, im going to try to get the 3080 but supply is very limited. Im upgrading from a rx 480. My brothers wants to also get an amd card when they release later this year and an xbox series x.

I think i'm gonna spend some money on really promising pc rn but waiting to see the cost od best hardware in 2021