arrow_upward
Anyone else getting back into older games?
Recently I’ve been going back to games that came out a while ago, even as far back as age of empires 2 and 3, been replaying other more recent games like Zelda BOTW and God Of War, just finding there’s not a heap of newer games that I really enjoy that much.... some of those games are just so much fun for me I can’t put them down for long.

[+] 1 user Likes robdoggman's post
Downloaded heroes 3 Smile

Quote:
I played witcher 3 for the first time in a long time. felt good to come back

i recently playing bully :SE again.

ive also been playing BOTW, and picked up dota2 again after not playing for years

Yeah, personally been playing older borderlands and bethesda games like fallout 3 and oblivion

Halo and Mario games (OG Mario Kart) are always a great throwback. Also Donkey Kong as well.

I grabbed some of the old Mortal Kombat games on an emulator.

Sometimes I do go back to games I played back in the days.
In cases like Kotor it's still fun, in others it doesn't work out (looking at you LoL)

I always play the old pokemons with an emulator on pc

Just recently i started playing the uncharted series again and man is it ever a blast from the past, i forgot how much fun that game is! Drake ftw!!!

How old is 'old' for you?
  • Still playing Civ 5 all these years; I do plan on ticking off on every major Steam achievement.
  • I still play Battlefield 4
  • I plan to look at older games in my Steam library and finally finishing them (sorry Bioshock Infinite!!)

I mostly play GameCube and N64 games, I Homebrewed my Wii for that.