arrow_upward
Anybody worried about Cyberpunk 2020 downgrades?
Some of the more recent footage doesn't look as good as the early reviews and demos

Do you guys they might be downgrading stuff in the game? they removed wall running too which kind of sucks

Ugh I'm getting worried too. I really hope they're not downgrading but it looks like they may be if they're pushing the deadline close. To be honest, I want to get the game at launch but I also want to wait and see gameplay footage of when it drops and benchmarks. This is a hard decision to make

[+] 1 user Likes SamuraiHageshi's post
Yeah I think graphics were already downgraded quite a bit now that CDProjekt is developing for simultaneous console releases. Witcher 3 looked really good but even that had downgrades from the earliest versions they showed

Not really, I'd assume they want the game to be enjoyed by a lot of people, not only the 1% with super high-end gaming rigs.

In CDProjecktRed, we must trust.????

PC games can be scaled down though, The Witcher 2 was enjoyable when I had a budget PC but when I got a way better gaming rig I was able to turn up a bunch of settings so that makes no sense, I honestly blame consoles holding things back again