arrow_upward
Anybody watching the NBA tonight? What are your thoughts on these games without fans?
I'm glad to have some sports back to watch and live games, but watching the Lakers tonight was REALLY different without the fans. I mean it felt like over half the excitement was missing. "Dry" would be the best word I could come up with to describe it. I mean I went into it fully prepared for it to be a different experience but it was shocking to me how quiet it was where in my opinion I've seen workout practices with more liveliness and joy. I wonder if turning the lights back up might help with the overall feel...

But that's just my 2 cents; what do you guys think? And if the NBA with the music bumping as they go down the court and all that was "dry" how do you guys feel the NFL will be if they go with empty stadiums?

I was fine with them playing, but exactly like you said it just felt empty and dry of the life that normal games had

[+] 1 user Likes Ssidikdksis's post
Man I’m just glad to have sports back. It’s been a very slow 2020 without having my favorite pastime to fall back on.